(Charlotte, NC, September 15, 2020) This Friday kicks off Bid For Smiles, a week-long, online auction that helps America’s ToothFairy increase access to dental care for children in underserved communities. Dental practices are invited to register at BidForSmiles.org to bid on dental products and equipment, with starting bids set at a 50% discount.
“The COVID shutdown has made life more difficult for all businesses, but especially for dental offices,” saidJill Malmgren, Executive Director of America’s ToothFairy. “The savings that we’re offering will not only help practices operate during this uncertain time, but their participation will also help our nonprofit program members who are struggling to serve families in financial crisis.” Bid For Smiles raises funds safely online to provide aid to these organizations. Thanks to the support of Kleer, 100% of the proceeds will benefit the cause.
Most items up for bid include discounts of up to 50% off retail prices, and include:
• ParadigmDeep Cure Curing Light donated by 3M Oral Care
• TornadoX LK Air Turbine donated by Bien-Air
• Dentapen Electronic Syringe donated by Septodont
• Easyshade V Digital Shade Taking Device donated by VITA North America
• An assortment of products from GC America including MI Paste and Fuji Automix
• plus Level 3 masks, iSmile Take Home Kits, an Apple Watch, and much more!
Additional items are still being accepted and added daily. The online auction will be held September 18-25, 2020. To register as a bidder visit BidForSmiles.org. To learn more about becoming a sponsor or donating an auction item, contact Jill Malmgren at email@example.com or call 704-965-2070.