(Charlotte, NC, March 17, 2020) – COVID-19 won't stop the ToothFairy from helping kids have healthier smiles! This week America’s ToothFairy will launch our 6th annual online charity auction. Bid For Smiles will run from March 20th through the 27th online at BidForSmiles.com. Dental products and equipment will be available for bid at deep discounts. Proceeds raised will go to preventive service programs to help kids in need prevent tooth decay.
“The dental community always rallies around this event, not only because of the cost savings, but also because it supports such an important cause,” said Jill Malmgren, Executive Director of America’s ToothFairy. “Every bid brings a smile—for everyone involved. Our donors get to invest in a cause that supports children’s oral health while showcasing their products to potential customers; our bidders save on supplies and equipment that they need anyway; and the nonprofit clinics we support get more resources to serve more children.” To participate bidders can register online at BidForSmiles.org any time before the auction ends, but are encouraged to register before the event begins in order to receive reminders and item previews.
In addition, all participants this year will receive an exclusive discount worth $350 off a purchase any autoclave from Sterilizer Autoclave Solutions plus 5% off any quarterly preventive maintenance kits for autoclaves during 2020.
Most items up for bid include discounts of up to 50% off retail prices, and include:
· M11 Steam Sterilizer donated by MidMark
· Tornado X LK Air Turbine donated by Bien-Air
· Two Advantage Arrest Silver Diamine Fluoride donated by Elevate Oral Care
· FluoroDose® Fluoride Varnish donated by Centrix Dental
· Valo Rosé Grand Limited Edition from Ultradent
· Easyshade V Digital Shade Taking Device from Vita North America
· Top favorite Pac-Dent and Gingi-Pak product packages
· OptiClave from Sterilizer Autoclave Solutions
· Nordent instruments
· Trihawk carbide burs
· plus iSmile Take Home Kits, an Apple Watch, and more!
Additional items are still being accepted and added daily. Thanks to the support of corporate sponsors, 100% of the proceeds will support the cause. Corporate Campaign Sponsors include Henry Schein, GC America, and Darby Dental Supply. To join the list of event sponsors or to donate an auction item, contact Jill Malmgren at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 704-965-2070.